2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible User Reviews
- $6,224 - $7,727
- No trim specified for this review
- Very neat Looking and comfortable to drive, seats are very comfortable I like how you sit up.
- Hard to see out of when the top is up. Window in back very small.
Mine is a 2005 and I bought it new. It is black on black with black interior very sharp looking when cleaned up. I love the looks I get when driving it. It is just fun to drive no other way to say it. Little bit of rattle noise when the top is up. Trunk is small if you travel with it pack lite. Goes pretty well in the Pennsylvania snow.
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles