2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser User Reviews
Touring Edition shown
- $2,099 - $2,679
- No trim specified for this review
- good gas milage, roomy, nice pick-up on the start, relyable.Good base price w/ lots standard options
- a little low in the front when driving in the snow. But it is a car
Purchased As New
This is my wifes car. She loves it. Bought one in 2002 and it is treating her really good. She has a standard and I like driving it once and a while. Peppy little thing.
Has a lot of storage room. We have taken it on a few vacations fully packed with stuff( had to flip up the back seats) and it handled the ride suprisingly well.
The only thing she ever had to do was oil changes, tun-ups and a set of tires(which really were not that bad). Want her to get a new one before they stop making them but it is still running great and looks great. She will not part with it.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles