2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 215 hp @ 5000 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 21 mpg city / 29 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- good fuel economy for car...
- carpet is hard to clean
“I have had my PT for over a yr now and could not be more pleased. I drove one when they first came out in 2000 and knew I had to have one. S...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles