2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$8,789 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 230 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 21 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- 2003 GT Turbo, not ONE tr...
- Turning radius is not rea...
“NEVER needed brake repairs, strut repairs, transmission repairs, hatch lift repairs or any of the other stuff the other reviews mentioned. ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles