2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser User Reviews
- $5,389 - $8,789
- Good handling, nice interior design and great pricing!
- Too noisy, poor gas mileage, large turning circle and premium gas needed!
Only got 19 mpg even with very lean footing, very noisy when accelerating. It doesn't feel like the car has 230 horses. May be 190 horses at the most. Since my other Nissan Murano is a much bigger car with 245 horses which I feel it picks up faster on the road! Plus the ride is too harsh, not soft as my Murano!...read morehide
6 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- lots of fun, nice power
- a little small inside
i have the 2.4 turbo and it has plenty of power. gas milage is so so but i drive a little hard. comfortable inside with room for four and folding seats makes packages easy.
3 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very roomy inside. Easy to get in and out of. Great for transporting your 84 year old mother.
- Poor fuel economy due to large 4 cylinder engine but still worth owning.
The instrument cluster is easier to see than it was in the older versions. It rides like a large car but handles like a small one. The PT is fun to drive and does not cost a lot to own. I hope they do not change it. I would strongly recommend comparing when looking for a car in this size class.
15 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles