2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser User Reviews
- $5,389 - $8,789
- No trim specified for this review
- very comfortable ride, and plenty of pick-up on the highway
- Poor gas milage, I had dealer check system twice and still only get 17 city and 21 highway 65mph.
I had a 2003 GT and loved it except for having to use higher octane fuel. I traded for a limited with a smaller version of the turbo (180 hp) and I like everything about it except the gas mileage. Really has lots of pickup and maintains speed limit on moutain roads.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles