2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser User Reviews
- $5,389 - $8,789
- No trim specified for this review
- I have an 06 touring sedan and can get 30MPG HWY driving within speed limit.
- Short turning radius and poor resale value.
I bought the 06 touring sedan in November 06 and have driven it 13500 miles. The car is fun to drive but it's too small to feel comfortable on the highway. I have to take out the real seats to make enough room for luggage on a trip. I'm disappointed that the resale value is so low. But I'm still happy that I made the decision to buy one and will continue to drive it for another year. I have not had any mechanical problems.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles