2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$6,525 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 150 hp @ 5100 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 21 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Plenty of power for me, L...
- wish it had more &quo...
“My PT is a '04 Base model with the manual 5 speed..and I love it. Put on a K&N Intake kit and it just hauls..able to spin my...”more
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles