2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser User Reviews
- $7,398 - $10,038
- No trim specified for this review
- appearance, easy to get in and out of, just the right size
- poor turning radius and could get a little better mileage
Purchased As New
This is my 2nd new PT....I feel good in it without it having to be an expenive car....great leg room in the backseat for ANY car size. I love my PT! Anyone who has a bad review on this car had to have gotten one of the VERY FEW lemons, and that happens to ALL makes of cars.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles