2006 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$5,794 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 84000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.7L V6, 24 valves, 200 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 21 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great car, love everythin...
- Not enough hours in the d...
“I have no complaints about my 2005 white Limited Sebring. I wanted a taupe top and got it. Mine even has a GPS system which is a great advan...”more
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles