2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible User Reviews
- $12,608 - $14,960
- No trim specified for this review
- surprising power
- Cheap, Blind spot when top is up, supringly bad mpg, trunk is very heavy, etc...
Purchased As Used
1) I've had mine for a few years now and I have had nothing but problems. The battery keep draining to death cause the "raido wouldn't turn off". Had to completely disconnect it.
2) VERY noisy when on highway with the top up. Especially when you go 75mph+ you can't even hear the radio.
3) The top started wearing down quickly until it started leaking and eventually broke. One night I was putting the top down, everything sounded and seemed normal, untill the back window just exploded. The top had been slightly off the track.
4) I finally spent almost a grand to fix it up (was thinking of selling) and it ran well for a couple weeks. Until I got home from work, turned off the car, ran inside the house to open up garage and when I came back to pull the car into the driveway it wouldn't start. It had literally been off for less then 3 mins. The lights worked, battery was brand new, but the car wouldn't even click. Starter (I'm assuming) just died, out of no where.
5) An unimaginable nightmare to replace the car battery!
0) I'm finally done w/ this car and will no longer even consider a Chrysler.
p.s. oh ya. A wood panel that was on the inside driver door randomly feel off after I shut the door.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Green
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles