2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible User Reviews
- $12,608 - $14,960
- No trim specified for this review
- surprising power
- Cheap, Blind spot when top is up, supringly bad mpg, trunk is very heavy, etc...
Purchased As Used
1) I've had mine for a few years now and I have had nothing but problems. The battery keep draining to death cause the "raido wouldn't turn off". Had to completely disconnect it.
2) VERY noisy when on highway with the top up. Especially when you go 75mph+ you can't even hear the radio.
3) The top started wearing down quickly until it started leaking and eventually broke. One night I was putting the top down, everything sounded and seemed normal, untill the back window just exploded. The top had been slightly off the track.
4) I finally spent almost a grand to fix it up (was thinking of selling) and it ran well for a couple weeks. Until I got home from work, turned off the car, ran inside the house to open up garage and when I came back to pull the car into the driveway it wouldn't start. It had literally been off for less then 3 mins. The lights worked, battery was brand new, but the car wouldn't even click. Starter (I'm assuming) just died, out of no where.
5) An unimaginable nightmare to replace the car battery!
0) I'm finally done w/ this car and will no longer even consider a Chrysler.
p.s. oh ya. A wood panel that was on the inside driver door randomly feel off after I shut the door.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler fills Detroit garage with muscle cars
I set out to do an overall muscle-car summary of all the hot Detroit horsepower here at the show. Bu...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles