2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible User Reviews
- $12,608 - $14,960
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas mileage. Very fun to drive. Low center of gravity-handles great
- A bit of blind spot by back window when backing up.
Purchased As Used
I have had 4 Sebring convertibles (1 new - 4 used) & am looking for a 5th. They are roomy inside compared to import convertibles. People say i drive XYZ import & get 29 mpg - I say i drive American & get 33-34 mpg! I'm in Michigan & drive mine year round because it handles wonderful in snow & on icey roads. Thats the real TRUTH!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles