2004 Chrysler Sebring Coupe User Reviews
- $2,991 - $3,367
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable seats, great handling
- little back leg room
Purchased As Used
The Limited must be different from the regular trim because I have had no problems. It is quick, runs like a champ, and holds a corner like no other
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler killing off 200 Convertible, Dodge Avenger
When Chrysler rolled out the first-generation 200 to replace the Sebring range in 2010, it included ...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles