2003 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
- $2,545 - $2,935
- No trim specified for this review
- The car still looks great and is reliable.
- The front struts are getting loose with too much bounch.
Purchased As New
My car has just over 85k with regular 3k oil changes w/Castrol oil from a trusted mechanic. The car is like new.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler fills Detroit garage with muscle cars
I set out to do an overall muscle-car summary of all the hot Detroit horsepower here at the show. Bu...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles