2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
Base [Post August Production] shown
- $3,345 - $3,913
- No trim specified for this review
- average 31 mph, 2.7 V-6,24 Valve. Nice sporty style. 5 persons fit comfy.
- Cheap parts.Replace with NAPA OR ADVANCE AUTO!
Purchased As New
Traveled 89000 miles in comfort. Two trips to Florida, one to Arkansas-all from New York State. Cooper Touring tires handled ice,snow,rain and give a smooth ride-drive. No engine or trans problems but have heard many trans problems in this area.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles