2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$5,515 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 84000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.7L V6, 24 valves, 200 hp @ 5800 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 21 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- High quality car
- Audio system is not so go...
“It's a really nice car. To buy a Sebring is to buy a high quality car at a reasonable price.”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles