2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$6,664 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 173 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 24 mpg city / 32 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Love driving it, beautifu...
- When I'm not driv...
“This was my first car I ever purchased on my own. I have to say it is amazing. I instantly fell in love with it when I first saw it on the l...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles