2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
- $6,664 - $8,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Great options, Good fuel economy, Beautifull inside and out.
- Seats a little stiff but that's better for your back.
I lovvvee all the options. I've only had my 2007 for 1 week and I keep turning heads. It's prettier than my bosses infinity and it drives like a dream. The inside cabin is soo quiet from all the outside noises I feel like I'm in an expensive luxury car. I live in Tampa Bay so it rains hard often here and I drove it yesturday in the rain and it handled better than my Durango. I'm sooo in love I can't stop looking at it and my husband has been getting sooo spoiled because he is the one who bought it for me.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles