2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
- $6,664 - $8,611
- No trim specified for this review
- good mileage, good price, love the feel of driving it, smooth ride over little bumps and dips
- just wish it was a V-8 with rear wheel drive
Purchased As Used
I traded my rez rocket for this car and I loved it the first time I got in and test drove it. I was going to get a 2009 Lancer, but with my lack of credit the salesman got me this car. It only had 37.000 miles on it and I drove it to central Texas and got into Snyder on less than a quarter of a tank. I love the mileage, especially since I have to drive sometimes 90 miles a day. The only thing I wish it had was atleast a V-6 or a V-8 and more power.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles