2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
- $6,664 - $8,611
- No trim specified for this review
- good mileage, good price, love the feel of driving it, smooth ride over little bumps and dips
- just wish it was a V-8 with rear wheel drive
Purchased As Used
I traded my rez rocket for this car and I loved it the first time I got in and test drove it. I was going to get a 2009 Lancer, but with my lack of credit the salesman got me this car. It only had 37.000 miles on it and I drove it to central Texas and got into Snyder on less than a quarter of a tank. I love the mileage, especially since I have to drive sometimes 90 miles a day. The only thing I wish it had was atleast a V-6 or a V-8 and more power.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler killing off 200 Convertible, Dodge Avenger
When Chrysler rolled out the first-generation 200 to replace the Sebring range in 2010, it included ...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles