2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
- $6,664 - $8,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Good MPG, Smooth Quiet Ride, Handling, Good Appearance, and Power
- Hear Rattling in Both Driver and Passenger Doors
I had a 2002 Grand am GT1 before it nickel and dimed me to death. I traded it in for a 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring. I have to Drive 70 Miles a day and I need something dependable and can give me good gas mileage. All in all not a bad car for the price!!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles