2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan User Reviews
- $8,062 - $11,613
- No trim specified for this review
- a high price look for low cost, good power, nice extras in the base model
- a little bit rattlely; but I drive a lot of gravel roads
Purchased As Used
I enjoy everything about this car. Looks, power, gas mileage, comfort. It is a nice car for the money.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles