2007 Chrysler Town & Country LWB User Reviews
- $7,289 - $10,395
- No trim specified for this review
- great for long drives this is my forth T/C
- PBrake to hard to get to ! Cd Player is in the cup holder not good at all!
As this is my 4th van Ill be getting a new one in 2008, as I only drive less the 12 k a yr ! Im very happy as I drive to florida for the winter & I never feel beat like driving a sedan!! I used to get back pains, no more ! these puppiiies are the best, My son has a Toy Sienna EXL with every bell & whistle on it, but the ride doesnt compare I just wish Who ever buys Chrysler they keep up the Merceds engineering
34 out of 34 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles