2007 Chrysler Town & Country LWB User Reviews
- $7,289 - $10,395
- No trim specified for this review
- tike wood trim,sunroof,dvd and the chassis geometry allows for good ride and handling
- outside molding kit loose, electoluminescent lights flicker w/ heated seats on, too expensive in $$$
We love the van, plan on keeping it and raising family through many years. We like the Limited, but for $32,000, is it worth twice the price of another LWB T&C basic model. That is why I marked the VALUE a little lower. like all the extras, but the factory sub-woofer should be more pronounced. I do not like how Chrysler attached the side molding with just 3M sticky tape, so back to the dealer 3 TIMES! The tach lights pulsate with the front heated seats on, Very DISTRACTIVE and the dealer ignores me. The chrome wheels aren't easy to clean brake dust every week, so I'm trying to find the right scrubber to clean them. We like the 5 star crash test and safety.
39 out of 41 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles