2007 Chrysler Town & Country LWB User Reviews
- $7,289 - $10,395
- No trim specified for this review
- IT IS STILL THE BEST VAN MADE AND STILL NUMBER 1.
- COULD IMPROVE ON FUEL ECONOMY, JUST LIKE ITS COMPETITORS STILL NEED TO IMPROVE.
IT IS THE BEST VAN AND NUMBER 1 IN INNOVATIONS THAT ITS COMPETITORS ARE ALWAYS COPYING. THE VAN IS VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE PRICE IS REASONABLY AFFORDABLE! ITS LOOK HAS BEEN THE LANDMARK OF MINIVANS WHICH ARE COPIED, BUT CANNOT BE MATCHED FOR ORIGINALITY. THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD NEED IMPROVEMENT IS THE FUEL ECONOMY, IF IT COULD REACH AT LEAST 30MPG!
42 out of 42 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles