2007 Chrysler Town & Country LWB User Reviews
- $7,289 - $10,395
- No trim specified for this review
- The GPS is a great feature. Temperature and direction gauges are also very helpful.
- transmission feels and sounds like it is slipping when parking on an incline, low trade-in value
This a great family vehicle. It can accomodate five adults quite well. It will also sleep two adults and a small child or dog. It also rides comfortably when traveling long distances. The one big problem is the trade-in value. This vehicle has a huge depreciation factor. Be ready to keep this vehicle for at least 5 years or at least until you have paid for it. You will never get half of the value when you trade it in.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles