2006 Chrysler Town & Country SWB User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- roomy space, you can haul stuff or people by removing the seats out of the van
- the bottom is too low, gas mileage is horrible
I bought the van 6 months ago, and til now the mileage is at 15mpg in the city, 20 mpg in the freeway...may be i need to break it in some more. The oddometer now read 2240 miles. But thats the worst mileage i ever saw on this van. Granted, i took the third row seat off to make it lighter to make the van get better gas mileage...but it still can not get 23mpg on the free way like it should...every time i get to my drive way i have to carefull not to scrape the bottom since this van is not high. Other than that every thing is fine. I had a good deal though...bought the car for 14,888$ from a 21,355$.
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles