2007 Chrysler Town & Country SWB User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- very spacious, smooth ride built in car seat
- it seems to drink alot of gas, my power window messed up, 1600 miles and tranny probs
I really like the van my wife and children do as well, gas milage is not what they say but on a good day can get close.
my passenger power window broke, and the trans seems to act funny the dealer said its someting simple but they have had my van for 3 work days now van has 1600 miles on it.
not the van I wanted but all the cash back made me do it.
Ive found a paint run on it from factory a chip reparied from factory and overspay from painting creating darker shades of paint thruout the van.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles