2007 Chrysler Town & Country SWB User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- very spacious, smooth ride built in car seat
- it seems to drink alot of gas, my power window messed up, 1600 miles and tranny probs
I really like the van my wife and children do as well, gas milage is not what they say but on a good day can get close.
my passenger power window broke, and the trans seems to act funny the dealer said its someting simple but they have had my van for 3 work days now van has 1600 miles on it.
not the van I wanted but all the cash back made me do it.
Ive found a paint run on it from factory a chip reparied from factory and overspay from painting creating darker shades of paint thruout the van.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler 200 configurator already online
A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. T...Read Full Review
Chrysler patents smarter minivan folding seats
It's frightening to think of how quickly the mice would have overtaken us if we hadn't staye...Read Full Review
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler fills Detroit garage with muscle cars
I set out to do an overall muscle-car summary of all the hot Detroit horsepower here at the show. Bu...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles