2002 Chrysler Town & Country
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$3,191 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 132000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.3L V6, 12 valves, 180 hp @ 5000 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 18 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great transportation valu...
- For $25K purchase price, ...
“Bought our LX Town & Country new and with 108K miles on it, it still runs and drives good and is dependable. We had to replace some ...”more
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles