2009 Chrysler Town & Country User Reviews
- $12,291 - $18,430
- No trim specified for this review
- exteriot/interior design, memory seats, backup and Nav system, beautiful Ivory leather
- The dash buttons for the fans, AC, etc are two small, no all whell drive
Purchased As New
This is my second T&C, both limiteds. This one is far superior to my 07. About the same price but much more content and better material. The 4.0 with the suspension upgrades that come with it is perfect. I always felt the 07 was to "floatty" . Love the second row windows that go down along with the window shades. The power rear seats are great as is the dual DVD player. Just overall a very, very nice van
22 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles