2010 Chrysler Town & Country User Reviews
LX [Discontinued] shown
- $13,494 - $20,929
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable interior
- Brakes are terrible, premature wear , dangerous ride with warped rotors plus they just dont stop so
Purchased As New
this van has the most ridiculous brakes of any car I've owned and I have had many, all makes and models foreign and American. Brake rotors warped at 6000 miles the first time then all new pads and warped again at 19000 miles now at 29000 yes they are warped again, no i'M NOT A CAB DRIVER!. had to buy new rotors this time and it STILL feels like it is going to come apart when I come off a ramp. What a piece of crap.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles