2012 Chrysler Town & Country User Reviews
- $21,054 - $29,280
- No trim specified for this review
- Plenty of storage space, great performance (for a minivan), nice features
- hard seats, E85 economy is poor.
Purchased As Used
Took the family (6) on our first trip (500 miles) after recently buying this van. Pleased with the room to pack luggage, snacks and people. Started the trip off with a full tank of E85. Got about 19 MPG, van had little or no power on the highway to pass or climb hills. Would downshift and rev engine quite easily.. Upon re-filling with a couple tanks of unleaded gasoline, performance and fuel economy improved greatly.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler stays IPO until 2014
There will not be a Chrysler IPO in 2013. Fiat, according to a report from Forbes, has announced tha...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles