2002 Chrysler Voyager
eC [Discontinued] shown
- $2,114 - $2,653
The 2002 Voyager is a 4-door, 7-passenger mini van, available in 3 trims, ranging from the eC [Discontinued]... read more to the LX. The 2002 Voyager's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Astro Passenger Van, the Honda Odyssey, and the Toyota Sienna.
Upon introduction, the eC [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The LX is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 180-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2002 Voyager is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Chrysler Voyager
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chrysler News & Articles
Chrysler's Slow And Steady Rebound Continues
Better quality, higher profits and a new labor deal all point to brighter days for ChryslerRead Full Review
Chrysler readying 20 Moparized vehicles for SEMA
The Las Vegas Convention Center has plenty of space for aftermarket companies and automakers to show...Read Full Review
Chrysler Is Alive; That's A Start
Two years ago, after Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy and a government bailout, few people were conv...Read Full Review
Chrysler Ignores NHTSA’s Request for Jeep Recall
The National Highway Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has been around since the 60s en...Read Full Review
- More Chrysler News & Articles