2007 Dodge Caravan Cargo Van User Reviews
- Lots of Storage Capacity, Good Traction on Ice and sleet, good safety rating
- Poor Acceleration, Poorly laid out console, Cheap cupholders, Weird feel to steering wheel,
I received one of these with 9 miles on it as a company fleet vehicle I spend an avg of 4+ hrs a day in it, It has poor acceleration from low speeds and very doggy acceleration at highway speeds. The console doesn't seem very practical........storage bins placed to low for seat height, flimsy cupholders will not hold a 32oz or bigger cup from a gas station, seat is very comfortable on long hauls, standard radio has good reception but don't plan on jamming out with it, stow and go is easy to operate which is a plus but I don't use it alot. Steering wheel placement is a little awkward but follows the rest of the poor practical design of the whole console area. example with steering wheel in any position other than straight up spedometer is unreadable for someone 6ft tall. If your much taller you will hate this vehicle because of lack of headroom. Rearview mirrors are small and awkward if rear window is obstructed. Hope this helps anyone who is thinking of purchasing this vehicle. All and all a decent safe vehicle that lacks practical insight....read morehide
11 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.