2002 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X4 User Reviews
- $4,932 - $7,301
- with the 3.92 axle ratio, V-6 automatic, keeping speed at or below 65 mph, AVERGAED 20 MPG
- REAR SEAT is kinda small - really just for smaller kids, or carry-along stuff
Purchased As Used
Overall, much bigger than both the Chevy or the Ford Ranger / Madza wanna-be's . I will continue to drive and be happy with the Dakota extended cab.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.