2007 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X4 User Reviews
- $10,099 - $12,139
- No trim specified for this review
- decent fuel economy, does very well towing, handles quite well off road
- rides rough, cheap interior, overpriced,
The steering column needed to be replaced after only 200kms, I'm at 5500kms now and still waiting for it to come in. My power steering hose blew the other night and there's not another one in canada right now. Also, another Dakota owner in town had the exact same problem on the exact same night. I'm very impressed with the power and handling. Towing a 5000lb trailer handled the same and burned the same amount of gas as solo. off road is no problem, but it feels like you're riding in an old jeep. I got hosed. don't do it if you haven't already.
11 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.