1999 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
Base 4X2 shown
- $2,658 - $4,078
The 1999 Dakota Club Cab is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in two trims, the Base 4X2... read more and the Base 4X4. The 1999 Dakota Club Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 2WD, the Mazda B Series 4X4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Base 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Base 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Dodge Truck Dakota Club Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.