2008 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab 4X4 User Reviews
- $12,080 - $14,977
- V-6 Power, Good 4WD System.
- Terriable V-6 Fuel Eco., Braking not as good as ford or toyota.
If you looking for a dakota get the v-8 insted of the v-6 the fuel eco. is only 1 mpg worst and you also have more power to tow your boat or a trailer.
the v-6 only gets about 18-19 mpg and the v-8 gets about 17-18 on the highway.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.