- $5,584 - $6,103
The 2004 Dakota Quad Cab 4X2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the Sport to the SLT Plus. The 2004 Dakota Quad Cab 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD, the GMC Canyon Extended Cab 2WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Dakota Quad Cab 4X2 is a carryover from 2003.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Dodge Truck Dakota Quad Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.