2002 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4X4
- Not Available
The 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the Sport to the SLT Plus. The 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the GMC Sonoma, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Sport is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The SLT Plus is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 is a carryover from 2001.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Dodge Truck Dakota Quad Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.