2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 User Reviews
- $10,743 - $12,973
- No trim specified for this review
- Laramie trim = all the goodies
- MPG isnt great, but hey its a HO V8 TRUCK
Just traded my 2002 ext cab v8 SLT Dakota 4x4 for a 2007 Quad cab Laramie HO V8 4x4. I have every option except for the power moon roof and navigation. So far it getting a tad over 15 in the city. No real LD highway driving yet.
I LOVE THIS TRUCK! I drove everything (Tacoma, Sport Trac, Colorado) in the class and nothing compares to the dakota for me.
I paid 5000 less than midline tacoma (SR5). Dont get me wrong toyotas are fine I owned 2, a 89 and a 93 before going to Dakotas in 2002. If you need a fancy pickup that can easily tow a 2 horse trailer
and work for a living the Dakota is the right choice.
11 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.