2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 User Reviews
- $10,743 - $12,973
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy inside, comfortable ride, well built.
- Poor gas mileage, brakes feel spongy, accelleration weak.
This is the second Dakota that I have owned. I like the mid-sized truck, not too big, not too small. I tow a 3500lb boat with no issues, and have towed several campers. I had an issue with the front brake caliper, but otherwise, no complaints. The quad cab is very roomy, I have had 5 adults in it with no complaints. The fuel mileage could be better, but I have the HO V-8, which gets @ 16-17 mpg. The 4 wheel drive is great, I always get the limited slip which makes a huge difference. I am not crazy about the 18" tires, as they are expensive to replace, and with limited choices. Overall it is a great truck and I would buy another one.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.