2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4X4 User Reviews
- $10,743 - $12,973
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, looks, roomy.
- Ball joints gone all ready 32,000 miles in to it.
Went to get aligned and found lower ball joints gone after only 32,000 miles. This is an on going problem with these new dakotas, if I get another 30000 miles out of these OEM ball joints, I will hope MOOG will come out with greasable ones. All the manafacturers need to go back to greasable ones or make them reliable. Truck gets decent gas mileage for a V8 and has plenty of power to tow. The only other thing i dont like about the truck is the downwards rake fo the truck.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.