1999 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab 4X2
Long Wheel Base shown
- $2,047 - $2,111
The 1999 Dakota Regular Cab 4X2 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger compact pickup, available in two trims, the... read more Short Wheel Base and the Long Wheel Base. The 1999 Dakota Regular Cab 4X2's closest competitor is the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Dodge Truck Dakota Regular Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.