2003 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab 4X2
Sport Plus shown
- $3,823 - $5,674
The 2003 Dakota Regular Cab 4X2 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger compact pickup, available in 7 trims, ranging... read more from the Base to the R/T. The 2003 Dakota Regular Cab 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the Mazda Cab Plus 4x2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The R/T is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V8, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Dakota Regular Cab 4X2 is a carryover from 2002.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Dodge Truck Dakota Regular Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.