2001 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab
- $2,609 - $3,781
The 2001 Dakota Regular Cab is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger compact pickup, available in two trims, the 4X2... read more and the 4X4. The 2001 Dakota Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 3.0L 4x2, the Toyota Tacoma 4X2, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Dodge Truck Dakota Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.