1997 Dodge Dakota
Club Cab 4X2 shown
- $1,339 - $2,130
The 1997 Dakota is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Regular... read more Cab 6' 4X2 to the Club Cab 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab 6' 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 120-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Club Cab 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.9-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Dodge Truck Dakota
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.