2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X2 User Reviews
LARAMIE SWB shown
- $10,921 - $15,064
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Looking Truck, Love the interior room.
- I wouldnt ever recomend the 3.7 V6. Just not enough power.
My Ram is the 2007 Quad with the 3.7 V6. It has been an outstanding truck to drive. The only thing is the V6 just doesn't really have what I want in power, get a V8 if you want speed and pulling. Also the Millage is nothing to brag about. The sound system is great, and the power steering is unbelievable compared to Ford or Chevy. The backseats are great for small to mid sized people. But if you are like me and have long legs. I would recommend the Mega Cab. Over all it is a Great Truck.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.