2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X2 User Reviews
ST LWB shown
- $12,833 - $17,192
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Looks, good commanding road view, 4.7 is powerful with less gas than hemi
- more weight in back, should include side step rails, more stylish dash display
I just bought my Ram 1500 quad SLT with the 4.7 and I love this truck. I had a suburban before this and dropped two transmissions. I'll never go back to Chevy again. The Dodge 4.7 in my opinion is a better choice than the hemi. Its a magnum engine with 310 horses. Unless your towing heavy duty, go with the 4.7, you won't be disappointed, and won't cry too bad at the pump. This is my first pick-up truck, and I love the High ride height. My old suburban was long and low. I plan to do some up grades, maybe some 305/50R20 tires, and definitely some flowmasters. Its the Bighorn edition, and is the perfect truck for a big guy. Dodge makes nice trucks!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.