2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4
LARAMIE LWB [Discontinued] shown
- $11,044 - $14,906
The 2006 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging... read more from the ST SWB to the SPORT SWB. The 2006 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the ST SWB is equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 235-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SPORT SWB is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 345-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4 is restyled for 2006.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Dodge Truck Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.