2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
SLT LWB shown
- $9,108 - $10,322
- No trim specified for this review
- I Love the Bold look this truck has, I have the 2008 Ram 1500, Quad cab , V6 3.7 .
- The gas mileage is terible, this truck drinks gas.
I got this truck with a V6 because I knew if I got the Hemi my foot would be on it all the time. I thought I would get better gas mileage with a V6 but I guess I was wrong. I watch the needle move as I drive. I put 30 bucks in it yesterday to fill from half tank, today I have to fill it up again. I love everyhting else about this truck, I don't plan on doing any big hauling but it is nice to go from a car to a big truck. I like doing a lot of side jobs so this is perfect for that. I don't think I will drive it to vegas to party though, my wife and I plan to take her Mitsubishi Mirage. (smile)
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.